Medical Aspects of Sports Seminar
Saturday, February 4, 2017
John M. Clayton Hall, University of Delaware
REGISTRATION AND FEES
Advance registration is encouraged and must be received by January 27, 2017. All registrations received by this date will be confirmed in writing. Checks should be made payable to the University of Delaware.
- Earlybird discount! Registration through January 27, 2017: $195
- Registration after January 27, 2017: $215
- Group discount: Enroll two or more individuals from one school, team, practice, or other organization and benefit from a 15% reduction in the total cost of registration. Individuals must register at the same time. To apply discount, call 302-831-7600.
- Full-time student rate: $80 (full-time matriculated students only, with photocopy of current student ID)
- Only one discount can apply to any registration.
- The seminar fee includes electronically-provided course materials, refreshments and lunch.
How to register
- Telephone—If paying by MasterCard, Visa, American Express, or Discover, you can register by phone. Have your credit card and course information ready, then dial 302-831-7600 weekdays.
- Online—If you are paying in full with credit card or online check, click here to visit our secure registration site, and choose Conferences/Symposia. (Online registration and payment not available for student registration.)
- Mail—Please return your completed registration form with full payment using check payable to “University of Delaware,” MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express, or company purchase order to Sports Medicine Conference, University of Delaware, 501 South College Avenue, Newark, DE 19716.
- Fax—If paying by MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express, or company purchase order, you can register by faxing your completed registration form to 302-831-0701.
Cancellation and refund policy
Refunds will be given for written cancellation received by January 27, 2017. No refund will be given after this date. The University of Delaware is not responsible for any cancellation or change fees assessed by airlines or travel agencies. In the event that this program is rescheduled or canceled, the University of Delaware is not responsible for any cancellation or change fees assessed by airlines or travel agencies.