Medical Aspects of Sports Seminar
Saturday, February 4, 2017
John M. Clayton Hall, University of Delaware
REGISTRATION AND FEES
How to register
- Advance registration for the 2017 Medical Aspects of Sports Seminar is now closed.
- Walk-in registrations are welcome at the event beginning at 7 a.m., Saturday, Feb. 4, 2017.
Advance registration is encouraged and must be received by January 27, 2017. All registrations received by this date will be confirmed in writing. Checks should be made payable to the University of Delaware.
- Registration after January 27, 2017: $215
- Group discount: Enroll two or more individuals from one school, team, practice, or other organization and benefit from a 15% reduction in the total cost of registration. Individuals must register at the same time. To apply discount, call 302-831-7600.
- Full-time student rate: $80 (full-time matriculated students only, with photocopy of current student ID)
- Only one discount can apply to any registration.
- The seminar fee includes electronically-provided course materials, refreshments and lunch.
Cancellation and refund policy
Refunds will be given for written cancellation received by January 27, 2017. No refund will be given after this date. The University of Delaware is not responsible for any cancellation or change fees assessed by airlines or travel agencies. In the event that this program is rescheduled or canceled, the University of Delaware is not responsible for any cancellation or change fees assessed by airlines or travel agencies.