Telehealth in Delaware is sponsored by the University of Delaware’s Division of Professional and Continuing Studies in partnership with Delaware Department of Health and Social Services and the Delaware Telehealth Coalition.
- Describe how telehealth can be a solution to problems accessing care
- Describe how telehealth is used in a variety of disciplines in Delaware
- Identify federal and state policies that impact the use of telehealth (e.g. reimbursement, licensure, liability)
- Identify how telehealth can be used to achieve the Triple Aim
- Recognize how telehealth can be integrated into Delaware’s health care system
- Recognize how telehealth can be integrated into individual practices
- Click here for detailed conference agenda
The $125 registration fee for the Telehealth Conference includes all conference materials, continental breakfast and lunch. A student rate is available.
Location and parking
Conference takes place at John M. Clayton Hall, Newark, Delaware. Parking for this event is free.
Services for continuing education at the University of Delaware are designed to provide equal educational opportunities and to encourage full participation in all programs and services available to those with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are provided on a case-by-case basis. For additional information, please contact Lynn Fishlock at firstname.lastname@example.org or 302-831-8837.