Are you looking to change careers, gain credentials to advance in your job, or acquire practical new skills? Attend one of these information sessions to learn more about programs offered by UD’s Division of Professional and Continuing Studies.
Free In-Person Information Session — RSVP now!
Spring 2018 professional development programs
Thurs., January 18, 2018, 6-8 p.m.
Arsht Hall, 2800 Pennsylvania Ave., Wilmington
Meet with faculty and program graduates, ask questions, and learn more about the programs. Refreshments will be served.
Free Virtual Information Sessions for Healthcare Programs — RSVP now!
- Health Care Risk Management – 1/23, 4 p.m.-5 p.m. (Eastern)
- Advanced Telehealth Coordinator Certificate – 1/23, 6 p.m.-7 p.m. (Eastern)
- Essentials of Clinical Sleep Health and Education – 1/24, 3 p.m.-4 p.m. (Eastern)
- Clinical Trials Management Certificate – 1/24, 6 p.m.-7 p.m. (Eastern)
- RSVP for the healthcare virtual information sessions
Free Test Prep Workshops