Hands-on skills, techniques and tools addressing real-world challenges
- 14-week live-online program with weekly virtual meetings — REGISTRATION IS CLOSED
- Led by real-world industry experts and cybersecurity practitioners
- Features extensive hands-on cybersecurity practice and learning activities in a realistic, virtual network environment
- Potential financial options available — Elevate Delaware funding | Payment plan, scholarships and discounts including military, UD student/alum, 2 or more (group) and others.
- LEARN MORE — view info session presentation
Data and information are the building blocks of today’s organizations. Most security experts no longer speculate as to whether an organization will be targeted, rather when and how. It is imperative that corporations stay ahead of the next cyber attack.
This program is designed to advance participants’ cybersecurity literacy and gain the important practical hands-on skills needed, with proven techniques for assessing risk and safeguarding data. Participants will apply knowledge of cybersecurity concepts to complete advanced technical challenges utilizing tools that employed in the field today.
This program is designed to serve as a stepping stone for anyone who wishes to enter the cybersecurity industry. Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Command line interfaces
- Packet sniffing
- Penetration testing
- Network firewalls
- Intrusion detection
- Vulnerability scanning
- SQL Injection
- Digital forensics
- System hardening
- Reverse engineering
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE?
- Anyone interested in advancing their knowledge of cybersecurity concepts utilizing real-world tools and hands-on exercises
- Some prior cybersecurity knowledge is beneficial
SCHEDULE: 14-week live-online program meets weekly, February 15-May 17, 2023 (Wednesdays, 7-9 p.m.)
PRICE: $2,195. Potential discounts available including: Elevate Delaware funding | Payment plan, scholarships and discounts including military, UD student/alum, 2 or more (group) and others.
REGISTRATION: REGISTRATION IS CLOSED
CEUs: 2.8 (28 contact hours)