Cybersecurity Fundamentals for Practitioners and Managers
NEW! Self-paced online course with optional weekly live-online sessions — September 21–November 2, 2022
Cybersecurity is an essential topic for many businesses, schools, banks, and other organizations. As our lives evolve online, it is critical to prioritize securing our online identities and assets. Additionally, with online business transactions becoming a standard, every employee must understand how to keep information and their networks safe.
Designed to give participants a general awareness of cybersecurity and to familiarize them with basic tools and terminology, this course covers fundamentals of cybersecurity and acts as a starting point into a cybersecurity career. The goal is to provide participants with the skills to enable them to transition into a cybersecurity operations or administrator role. No prior cybersecurity experience is required.
PARTICIPANTS WILL LEARN:
- Cybersecurity terms, definitions
- Networking fundamentals
- Attacks, vulnerabilities, threats
- Security assessments, mitigation and penetration testing
- Cybersecurity framework
- Risk assessments
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE?
Anyone interested in a career change who possesses an interest in technology and security
- SCHEDULE: Self-paced course with seven optional live-online, instructor-led sessions on Wednesdays, September 21–November 2, 2022.
- LOCATION: Online
- PRICE: $1,495
- Financial options available — payment plan, scholarships and discounts including military, UD student/alum, 2 or more (group) and others.
Details coming soon.