University of Delaware’s Division of Professional and Continuing Studies (UD PCS) values healthcare professionals, and we are committed to providing exceptional healthcare-related education to adult learners.
UD PCS offers short-term, cost-effective educational programs that provide long-term value to local, regional, national, and international healthcare providers and their employees. Healthcare programs from UD PCS and other UD academic units include:
- Advanced Telehealth Coordinator Certificate ONLINE — Starts Feb. 8
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Clinical Trials Management Certificate ONLINE — Starts Feb. 8
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP)
- Molecular Diagnostics Certificate
- Nursing Home Administration Regulations Course
- Patient Experience Academy
- Premedical Post-Baccalaureate Undergraduate Certificate
- RN Refresher ONLINE — Starts Feb. 3
Conferences, Seminars, and Symposiums
- Eastern Shore Medical Symposium—June 2021 live-online conference
- Medical Aspects of Sports—Scheduled for 2022, Newark, Del.
- Summer Dental Symposium—July 19-23, 2021, Rehoboth Beach, Del.
Business, Leadership and Safety
- Certified Occupational Safety Specialist (COSS) Course
- Certificate for Occupational Safety Managers (COSM) Course
- Self-Paced Programs – Online programs start anytime. Topics include Agile, Exam Prep and Strategy, Microsoft Project and more.
- Women’s Leadership Certificate Program – ONLINE – Starts February 15
Power Up Your Career—free online seminars
Career and personal strategies to help you navigate the current economy
- Why Writing Email Is a Skill and Why It Matters
- Resiliency in Personal and Professional Setbacks
- How to Speak Up in Meetings and When to Hold Back
- Building Relationships through Storytelling
- Learn more or RSVP now!