University of Delaware’s Division of Professional and Continuing Studies (UD PCS) values healthcare professionals, and we are committed to providing exceptional healthcare-related education to adult learners.
UD PCS offers short-term, cost-effective educational programs that provide long-term value to local, regional, national, and international healthcare providers and their employees. Healthcare programs from UD PCS and other UD academic units include:
- Advanced Telehealth Coordinator Certificate ONLINE — Starts May 24
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Clinical Trials Management Certificate ONLINE — Starts May 17
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP)
- Molecular Diagnostics Certificate
- Nursing Home Administration Regulations Course
- Patient Experience Academy
- Premedical Post-Baccalaureate Undergraduate Certificate
- RN Refresher ONLINE — Starts June 2
Conferences, Seminars, and Symposiums
- Eastern Shore Medical Symposium—June 21-23, 2021 — live-online conference
- Medical Aspects of Sports—Scheduled for 2022, Newark, Del.
- Summer Dental Symposium—July 18-22, 2022, Rehoboth Beach, Del.
Business, Leadership and Safety
- Certified Occupational Safety Specialist (COSS) Course
- Certificate for Occupational Safety Managers (COSM) Course
- Self-Paced Programs – Online programs start anytime. Topics include Agile, Exam Prep and Strategy, Microsoft Project and more.
- Women’s Leadership Certificate Program – ONLINE – Starts October 8
Power Up Your Career—free online seminars
Post pandemic — retooling during a time of change
- Developing a positive mindset for returning to the office
- Networking communication skills to enhance your career
- Preparing yourself with the most valued skill sets in the marketplace
- Taking the leap: Is entrepreneurship for you?
- Learn more or RSVP now!