The Division of Professional and Continuing Studies invites UD alumni to enroll in these noncredit, career-oriented professional development programs at a 15% discount.
- Analytics: Optimizing Big Data Certificate
- Business Analysis Certificate
- CAPM® Exam Prep
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certificate (blended online + in-classroom format)
- PMP® Exam Prep
- Project Management Certificate (offered in Newark, Dover and Wilmington)
- Social Media Marketing Strategy Certificate
- Advanced Telehealth Coordinator Certificate
- Clinical Trials Management Certificate (online)
- Essentials of Clinical Sleep Health and Education (online)
- Health Care Risk Management (online)
- RN Refresher (online)
- Personal Fitness Trainer Course
- Paralegal Certificate
The UD alumni 15% discount is available to graduates of UD undergraduate and graduate degrees, UD certificate programs and Professional and Continuing Studies noncredit programs. To apply your discount, call 302-831-7600.
Read how UD Grad Monique Neal returned to UD to pursue the Paralegal Certificate!