Clinical Trials Management Certificate
Certificate instructor Lee Rubin introduces the Clinical Trials Management Certificate. (Click here to view directly on YouTube.)
Explore new opportunities as a clinical trials professional
- Gain a complete perspective of clinical trials management
- Enter this challenging field, advance in your job, or build useful new skills
- Interact with industry and health-care professionals
- Earn this certificate in just three months
- Power up your career with a leadership development e-module and customized career enrichment options
About the field | Program description | Faculty | Curriculum | Blended format: online + in-classroom | Schedule | Registration & fees | FAQ | General info
Fall 2014—new blended course format
Beginning in Fall 2014, this program will be offered in a combined in-classroom plus online format.
In-person class sessions will take place at the UD Downtown Center, 8th and King Sts., Wilmington, DE, while online video presentations and web-based activities will be completed by participants on a flexible basis via the web. Details coming soon.
Dynamic opportunities in clinical research
The field of health care has never been so dynamic and challenging as it is today with many diverse career opportunities that fall under the health care umbrella. Clinical research is one such opportunity. The discovery and approval of new drugs will continue to revolutionize the health care industry. [More...]