Employee Development Roundtable
Join the conversation
If you’d like to receive an invitation for the next Employee Development Roundtable, please send your contact information and mailing address to:
Employee Development Advisory Committee
The Employee Development Advisory Committee helps the Division of Professional and Continuing Studies to identify topics to be addressed by the Employee Development Roundtable. The advisory committee also helps the Division align its professional development offerings with the needs of regional businesses, agencies and nonprofits. Click here for more information.
The University of Delaware Employee Development Roundtable provides a forum for human resource and training professionals in our region to discuss human resource issues and share best practices. The Roundtable is hosted twice a year by the University of Delaware’s Division of Professional and Continuing Studies.
- Workforce diversity—challenges and opportunities, panel from University of Delaware, Christiana Care Health System, W.L. Gore, Lockheed Martin (November 14, 2014)
- Insights into the Multigenerational Workforce, panel discussion featuring experts from WSFS bank, the state of Delaware and the University of Delaware (October 18, 2013)
- Social Media Strategy for Organizations, panel discussion featuring social media experts from the University of Delaware, AAA, Delaware Alliance for Nonprofit Advancement and the Governor’s Office (June 21, 2013).
- The Future of Employee and Organizational Development, panel discussion with contributors from JPMorgan Chase, Siemens Corporation, Beebe Medical Center and the UD’s Lerner College (Dec. 14, 2012).
- Paradoxical Leadership: Managing Leadership Dilemmas, presented by Wendy Smith, assistant professor of organizational behavior, Alfred Lerner College of Business and Economics (April 20, 2012)
- Building Business Research Partnerships with the University of Delaware (May 1, 2009) [resources to be added soon]
- Succession Planning: What do you do when the Baby Boomers retire (if they ever can retire)? (December 5, 2008) [resources to be added soon]
- Understanding the Multigenerational Workforce (June 20, 2008) [resources to be added soon]
- Inaugural meeting of the Employee Development Roundtable (December 10, 2007) [resources to be added soon]