- Wilmington, Pennsylvania Ave.
- UD Downtown Center, 8th and King Streets, Wilmington, DE
- All other class sites (Dover, Georgetown)
- For participants in noncredit professional development courses or seminars
A parking permit is required for on-campus parking at all times, 7 days a week, 24 hours a day (with the exception of visitor’s lots). Visit the Newark Campus Parking Services Office online for hours, contact information, and rates. There are also several “Pay to Park” facilities on the Newark campus with reasonable rates for parking for evening classes. Click here for current Pay to Park rates and locations.
A parking permit is required for on-campus parking at all times on the Wilmington Campus, 2600-2800 Pennsylvania Ave. Click here to order a parking permit online, or visit the UD Parking Services office in the Perkins Student Center, 325 Academy Street, Room 147, Newark. Please bring personal identification with you, to purchase the permit.
- The Red permit is appropriate for the Wilmington Campus.
- Registered students may purchase a Red permit; visitors may purchase a Visitor’s permit.
- Red permit holders may park in any unrestricted UD lot after 5 p.m. on weekdays, all day on weekends, and university holidays. See parking maps for more information.
- Additional questions may be directed to the Office of Public Safety’s Parking Services at 302-831-1184, or visit www.udel.edu/parking/.
UD Downtown Center, 8th and King Streets, Wilmington. While attending classes at the University of Delaware’s Wilmington Downtown Center, students may wish to use the Wilmington Parking Authority’s lighted, covered garage at 8th and King Streets (diagonally across the street from the University of Delaware Downtown Center and under the Doubletree Hotel). The Authority offers hourly, daily, and monthly parking and a special evening rate of $3 per class night (with entry after 5:00 p.m.). Call the Parking Authority at 302/427-6773 for daytime rates, questions, and additional information. For additional parking options or information, contact the UD Downtown Center at 302/571-5239.
If you are registering for a noncredit professional development course or seminar at the UD Downtown Center, specific parking information will be mailed to you with your registration confirmation. For more information, call 302-831-7600. For seminars, workshops, or conferences taking place at John M. Clayton Hall, parking instructions will be mailed to you with your registration confirmation.