Part-time nonresident undergraduate tuition
The following UD undergraduate students may qualify for the advantageous UD Online part-time undergraduate nonresident tuition rate:
- Nonresident part-time students, during any semester
- Nonresident full-time students, during winter or summer sessions only
The following criteria must be met. Students must be:
- Part-time students (enrolled in fewer than 12 credits in a semester or session)
- Enrolled in undergraduate courses
- Either matriculated or non-matriculated students
- Registered for the majority of their credits in online courses at UD in a given semester or session
- Registered in the -153, -155, -191, -193 or -195 sections of a UD Online course
- These sections are restricted, with a limited number of available seats.
- All students enrolling in these sections will take their UD Online exams via ProctorU.com.
- Since these sections are restricted, registration assistance is available through the ACCESS Center at 302-831-8843 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Matriculated UD on-campus students may enroll in online courses during the fall or spring semesters at the published tuition rates for Delaware resident or nonresident students, subject to the following criteria:
- If permitted to take online classes, on-campus matriculated students must register for sections -152, -154, -190, -192 or -194.
- Testing in these sections takes place at one of the UD Online testing centers in Newark, Dover or Georgetown.
- These sections typically are not restricted but students must adhere to UD’s permission guidelines for enrolling in online courses.