|2021 Dental Symposium canceled — Hope to see you at the 2022 Summer Dental Symposium. Updates coming in fall 2021.|
2020 Registration Options
The symposium registration fee includes seminar instruction, course materials, certificates of attendance and continental breakfast each day. Participants assume responsibility for living accommodations and all other meals.
- Dentists—$750 (weekly) or $225/$150 (daily)
- Hygienists/Team Members—$375 (weekly) or $100/$75 (daily)
- Students—$80 (weekly or daily)
- Online — [The 2020 Summer Dental Symposium has been canceled.]
- Phone — Call 302-831-7600 during business hours and register using your Mastercard, Visa, Discover or American Express credit card.
- Mail/fax — Download and complete the 1-page registration form and return with payment to — Summer Dental Symposium, University of Delaware, Division of Professional and Continuing Studies, 501 South College Ave., Newark, DE 19716-7410; Attn: Registrar; or fax to 302-831-2789.
A refund will be given (less a processing charge of $75) for written cancellation received on or before July 13, 2020. No refunds will be given after this date. The University of Delaware is not responsible for any penalties or fees assessed as a result of cancellation or modification of travel arrangements or hotel accommodations.