Add Microsoft® Excel to your skill set
- Learn to navigate through Excel with confidence
- No previous spreadsheet experience required
- Five-week live-online course, sessions recorded — March 6-April 3 — REGISTER NOW
- Discounts available
- LEARN MORE — view info session presentation
This introductory course provides a hands-on approach to learning the basics of Microsoft® Excel and requires no previous spreadsheet experience. Entry-level topics covered include navigating the ribbon, creating and formatting workbooks and worksheets, importing and organizing data, defining tables, formatting and sorting data, setting up filters and subtotals, applying conditional operations using IF statements, inserting various types of charts, working with shapes and images, and securing workbooks and worksheets with password encryption. Students will work independently on exercises and short quizzes throughout the course.
Microsoft® Excel Essentials – Noncredit Course
SCHEDULE: March 6-April 3, 2023 — Mondays, 6-9 p.m.
PRICE: $495, course manual included. Potential discounts available, including: Early registration, Military, UD student or alum, 2 or more (group).
CEUs: 1.5 (15 contact hours)
- Who should participate in this program
- Learner outcomes
- Technology requirements
- For more information
Who should participate in this program?
- Students, recent graduates and other job seekers who are looking to add marketable skills to their resumes
- Anyone wishing to learn the fundamental operations of Excel
- Gain the foundational skill set needed to navigate throughout the Excel application with confidence.
- Acquire familiarity with Excel’s data management capabilities.
- Gain an understanding of summarizing datasets.
- Learn how to prepare a workbook for distribution on a professional level.
- Please bring your laptop with Microsoft® Excel 365, or a previous version, and a charger to class.
>> REGISTER NOW! <<
For more information
>> REGISTER NOW! <<
Power Up Your Career — free online seminars
New “Power Up Your Career” topics coming soon! We are working on the Fall 2023 line-up of our Power Up Your Career seminar series. This professional development mini-program is open to anyone looking for practical and immediately applicable career tips and resources. Click here for details!