Add Microsoft® Excel to your skill set
- Learn to navigate through Excel with confidence
- No previous spreadsheet experience required
- Five-week live-online course, sessions recorded — September 6-October 4 — REGISTER NOW
- Discounts available
- LEARN MORE — View our spring 2022 information session recording
This introductory course provides a hands-on approach to learning the basics of Microsoft® Excel and requires no previous spreadsheet experience. Entry-level topics covered include navigating the ribbon, creating and formatting workbooks and worksheets, importing and organizing data, defining tables, formatting and sorting data, setting up filters and subtotals, applying conditional operations using IF statements, inserting various types of charts, working with shapes and images, and securing workbooks and worksheets with password encryption. Students will work independently on exercises and short quizzes throughout the course.
Save $310 by registering for all three of our Microsoft® Excel courses in a single transaction. Offered at a bundled rate of $1,175, this equates to more than a 20% discount versus registering for each course individually.
- Who should participate in this program
- Learner outcomes
- Technology requirements
- For more information
- Students, recent graduates and other job seekers who are looking to add marketable skills to their resumes
- Anyone wishing to learn the fundamental operations of Excel
- Gain the foundational skill set needed to navigate throughout the Excel application with confidence.
- Acquire familiarity with Excel’s data management capabilities.
- Gain an understanding of summarizing datasets.
- Learn how to prepare a workbook for distribution on a professional level.
- Please bring your laptop with Microsoft® Excel 365, or a previous version, and a charger to class.
Power Up Your Career—free online seminars
- Taking the Leap: Is Entrepreneurship for You?
- Elevating Your Passion into Your Profession
- Standing Out in a Competitive Job Market
- Getting Back into the Workplace
- Finding and Maintaining Motivation in Your Professional Life
- Learn more or RSVP now!