Add Microsoft® Excel to your skill set
- Learn to navigate through Excel with confidence
- No previous spreadsheet experience required
- Four-week live-online course — September 7-28 — REGISTER NOW
- Discounts, scholarships available
- LEARN MORE — View our fall 2021 information session recording
This introductory course provides a hands-on approach to learning the basics of Microsoft® Excel and requires no previous spreadsheet experience. Entry-level topics covered include navigating the ribbon, creating and formatting workbooks and worksheets, importing and organizing data, defining tables, formatting and sorting data, setting up filters and subtotals, applying conditional operations using IF statements, inserting various types of charts, working with shapes and images, and securing workbooks and worksheets with password encryption. Students will work independently on exercises and short quizzes throughout the course.
- Who should participate in this program
- Learner outcomes
- Technology requirements
- For more information
- Students, recent graduates and other job seekers who are looking to add marketable skills to their resumes
- Anyone wishing to learn the fundamental operations of Excel
- Gain the foundational skill set needed to navigate throughout the Excel application with confidence.
- Acquire familiarity with Excel’s data management capabilities.
- Gain an understanding of summarizing datasets.
- Learn how to prepare a workbook for distribution on a professional level.
- Please bring your laptop with Microsoft® Excel 2016 or newer and charger to class.
Power Up Your Career—free online seminars
Post pandemic — retooling during a time of change
- Developing a positive mindset for returning to the office
- Networking communication skills to enhance your career
- Preparing yourself with the most valued skill sets in the marketplace
- Taking the leap: Is entrepreneurship for you?
- Learn more or RSVP now!