SAT, ACT, GMAT, GRE, LSAT and Praxis classes available
The University of Delaware’s Division of Professional and Continuing Studies (UD PCS) is offering a variety of test prep classes this spring for the SAT, ACT, GMAT, GRE, LSAT and Praxis exams. Presented online and on the Newark campus, various discounts are available, including for Delaware residents and children of UD employees who enroll in the SAT or ACT classes.
Start dates for all of the spring exam prep classes are listed below:
- SAT Live-Online Blitz: Jan. 29, Feb. 9, March 5, May 4
- ACT Live-Online Blitz: Jan. 12, Feb. 5, May 11
- ACT/SAT Free Live-Online Strategy Session: Jan. 5, Feb. 1, March 1, April 19, May 24
- GMAT Live-Online Test Prep: Jan. 26, March 22
- GMAT Free Live-Online Strategy Session: Jan. 18, May 17
- GRE Live-Online Test Prep: Jan. 25, March 2, March 22, April 13, May 10
- GRE Free Live-Online Strategy Session: Jan. 11, Feb. 22, March 29, April 26, May 31
- LSAT Test Prep: Feb. 22, April 26
- LSAT Live-Online Test Prep: Jan. 5, Jan. 17, March 1, March 2, April 26, May 4
- LSAT Free Live-Online Strategy Session: Jan. 11, Feb. 15, April 19
- Praxis Core Math 5733 Live-Online Test Prep: Feb. 9
- Praxis Core Reading and Writing 5713/5723 On-Demand Online Test Prep: on-demand, self-paced
Need-based financial aid covering the full cost of the courses, including books, materials and online resources, is available to students wishing to enroll in the SAT, ACT, GMAT, GRE and LSAT classes. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis, with preference given to submissions received at least three weeks prior to the course start date.
For more information, visit www.pcs.udel.edu/test-prep, email email@example.com or call 302-831-7600.