Attend the free UD PCS information session on January 18 from 6-8 p.m. at Arsht Hall in Wilmington!
University of Delaware’s Division of Professional and Continuing Studies (UD PCS) offers cost-effective, short-term business programs that provide long-term benefits.
Program schedules meet working professionals’ needs and can be completed in about three months. Most classroom-based business programs meet at UD’s Arsht Hall in Wilmington or at the UD PCS building in Newark. Some programs include online class meetings to supplement classroom sessions.
Business-related continuing education programs from UD PCS include:
- Analytics: Optimizing Big Data Certificate – Starts Feb. 1, 2018
- Applied Statistics, Master of Science/M.S. (For credit program offered through UD Online)
- Business Analysis Certificate – Starts March 5, 2018
- Business Essentials Certificate (For credit program offered through online + classroom-based coursework)
- Business Process Improvement for Project Managers
- Human Resource Certification Institute® (HRCI) Professional in Human Resources® (PHR) / Senior Professional in Human Resources® (SPHR) Exams – Starts Feb. 28, 2018
- International Business, Master of Science/M.S. (For credit program offered through UD Online)
- ITIL® Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management
- MBA – Master of Business Administration (For credit program offered through UD Online)
- MPA – Master of Public Administration (For credit program offered through UD Online)
- NEW! 2-Day Professional Drone Pilot Training & FAA Part 107 Test Prep – Starts March 10, 2018
- Project Management Exam Prep: PMP, CAPM – Starts Jan. 20, 2018
- Project Management Certificate – Starts Feb. 7, 2018 in Wilmington, Feb. 13 in Dover, and Feb. 19 in Newark
- Social Media Marketing Strategy Certificate
- Socially Responsible and Sustainable Business (Noncredit program offered through UD Online)