Students in University of Delaware noncredit programs may be eligible for financial assistance and discounts. For more details about any of these options, please contact Professional and Continuing Studies Noncredit Registration at 302-831-7600 or email@example.com.
- Early registration discount—Register and pay in full by the date of a program’s information session.
- UD alumni & student discount—For graduates of UD programs as well as currently matriculated students.
- Military discount—Applies to active military as well as veterans with appropriate documentation.
- Group discount—For two or more individuals registering from one organization.
- Membership discounts—A discount may apply if you or your employer are a member of a business association, for example the Delaware State Chamber of Commerce.
- Only one discount can apply per registration
Scholarships and grants
- UD Professional & Continuing Studies Scholarships [Fall 2018 application deadline: August 13, 2018]
- Continuing Education Scholarships—Partial funding for a limited number of qualified applicants with financial need. The application can be downloaded or submitted online.
- Economic Competitiveness for Delawareans Scholarship—for Delaware residents currently receiving unemployment insurance. View application for details.
- Delaware Workforce Investment Board—Individual Training Account (ITA) grants for continuing education noncredit courses for unemployed or dislocated workers and other eligible applicants. Learn more by contacting your local Delaware Department of Labor One Stop Service Center.
- Governor’s Education Grant—Partial funding for selected programs.
- Veterans benefits—Specific noncredit programs are approved for funding; call 302-831-1138 for details. Contact the Veterans Affairs regional office at 1-888-442-4551 to determine individual benefit eligibility. When eligibility is determined, please submit a copy of your DD-214 (if discharged, VA 22-1990 (if active), or NOBE (if active Reserve or National Guard) when you register.
- Payment plan—A credit card payment plan is available for selected programs, with a processing fee. For more information, view the current semester’s payment plan details
- Private loans—Examples include obtaining a loan from your bank or credit union, or the Sallie Mae Smart Option Student Loan (select University of Delaware Noncredit, code 00143198 from the drop-down menu).
- Tax credits—Taxpayers may be able to claim tax credits or deductions on their federal income tax. Call 302-831-1138 for a Confirmation of Tuition letter if required. Please note the registrar’s office does not supply a Form 1098-T, as the Confirmation of Tuition represents accepted documentation. Please note that non-credit courses and programs are not eligible for FAFSA.
Noncredit registration form