Update your nursing knowledge and skills
Next online course starts August 30!
Out of active nursing practice? Want to return to a clinical setting? Need to renew or maintain your nursing license?
Then our 100% Online RN Refresher Course is for you!
- Reinstate your license or earn contact hours for license renewal
- Learn anywhere, anytime through totally online format and self-paced activities
- Gain preceptored clinical experience in your home community!
- Receive the latest updates in nursing care and management presented by experts in the field
Fast Qualification and Enrollment!
- Ensure you meet the program’s prerequisites. Read the prerequisites and requirements for enrolling in the RN Refresher program presented below.
- Submit the RN Refresher Pre-Advisement Questionnaire. Take 3 minutes to complete and submit the required RN Refresher Pre-Advisement Questionnaire, which allows us to confirm your eligibility and offer you individualized advisement.
- Enroll in the program. After submitting the RN Refresher Pre-Advisement Questionnaire, you will receive enrollment instructions via email.
If you’ve already completed the questionnaire and haven’t received enrollment instructions, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 302-831-7600 or 1-866-820-0238.
This program is provided by the University of Delaware’s Division of Professional and Continuing Studies and Bayhealth Medical Center’s Department of Education.