Update your nursing knowledge and skills
Starts August 29, 2018—REGISTER NOW! Read what program graduates say!
- Reinstate your license or earn contact hours for license renewal
- Learn anywhere, anytime through a totally online format and self-paced activities
- Gain preceptored clinical experience in your home community!
- Receive the latest updates in nursing care and management presented by experts in the field
- Register now for 10% early bird discounted fee (deadline: July 16, 2018)
Fast RN Refresher Qualification and Enrollment!
- Ensure you meet the program’s prerequisites. Read the prerequisites and requirements for enrolling in the RN Refresher program presented below.
- Submit the RN Refresher Pre-Advisement Questionnaire. Take 3 minutes to complete and submit the required RN Refresher Pre-Advisement Questionnaire, which allows us to confirm your eligibility and offer you individualized advisement.
- Enroll in the program. After submitting the RN Refresher Pre-Advisement Questionnaire, you will receive enrollment instructions via email.
If you’ve already completed the questionnaire and haven’t received enrollment instructions, please write to email@example.com or call 302-831-7600.
This program is provided by the University of Delaware’s Division of Professional and Continuing Studies and Bayhealth Medical Center’s Department of Education.
BE SURE TO CLICK THE LINKS IN THE GRAY BOXES BELOW TO LEARN MORE!