Update your nursing knowledge and skills
Next course start date: February 7, 2018
Earlybird discount through December 15, 2017!
Out of active nursing practice? Want to return to a clinical setting? Need to renew or maintain your nursing license?
Then our 100% Online RN Refresher Course is for you!
- Reinstate your license or earn contact hours for license renewal
- Learn anywhere, anytime through totally online format and self-paced activities
- Gain preceptored clinical experience in your home community!
- Receive the latest updates in nursing care and management presented by experts in the field
Fast Qualification and Enrollment!
- Ensure you meet the program’s prerequisites. Read the prerequisites and requirements for enrolling in the RN Refresher program presented below.
- Submit the RN Refresher Pre-Advisement Questionnaire. Take 3 minutes to complete and submit the required RN Refresher Pre-Advisement Questionnaire, which allows us to confirm your eligibility and offer you individualized advisement.
- Enroll in the program. After submitting the RN Refresher Pre-Advisement Questionnaire, you will receive enrollment instructions via email.
If you’ve already completed the questionnaire and haven’t received enrollment instructions, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 302-831-7600 or 1-866-820-0238.
This program is provided by the University of Delaware’s Division of Professional and Continuing Studies and Bayhealth Medical Center’s Department of Education.
BE SURE TO CLICK THE LINKS IN THE GRAY BOXES BELOW TO LEARN MORE!