If you have been academically dismissed from the University and wish to take UD courses as a Continuing Education, non-admitted student, the ACCESS Center is here to help. We offer advisement, registration assistance and career/major counseling to students who wish to take classes toward readmission.
- Dismissed students are permitted to take a maximum of seven credits per semester/session as Continuing Education, non-degree students.
- Once students increase their cumulative GPAs to at least 2.00, thereby eliminating their deficits, they may apply for readmission to non-restricted majors at the University. Readmission into restricted majors may require a higher GPA and/or specific course requirements.
- Dismissed students who are interested in taking courses through Professional and Continuing Studies toward readmission are required to schedule an appointment to meet with an advisor.
- Advisors are available to assist students in determining their educational goals and establishing a plan for academic success.
- ACCESS Center / Student Success FAQs
- Criteria for Readmission into Restricted Majors
- CURC Procedure
- GPA Calculator
- Math Learning Lab
- Office of Academic Enrichment provides tutoring, online and in-person workshops, and one-to-one academic assistance.
- Quality Point Deficit and Surplus Table
- Readmission Application and Instructions
- University Writing Center
Contact the ACCESS Center
Contact us for an appointment. Day and evening in-person and phone appointments are available.
UD Professional & Continuing Studies ACCESS Center
501 South College Ave., Newark, DE 19716