Great News! The Delaware legislature established the Elevate Delaware program to provide up to $10,000 to individuals for approved noncredit programs.
$1,500,000 in funds have been allocated for Elevate Delaware, and payments are made on a first-come, first-served basis.
If you meet program eligibility requirements, you could complete a professional development noncredit program from the University of Delaware at no cost to you!
Elevate Delaware will provide up to $10,000 to support:
- Payments for noncredit professional development/training programs
- Basic living expenses (if eligible)
You are eligible for Elevate Delaware if:
- You are employed in Delaware
- Your employer employs less than 51 employees
- You or your employer is subject to Delaware income tax
- You are accepted for enrollment in an approved noncredit program
To participate in Elevate Delaware:
1. Identify the noncredit program(s) in which you wish to enroll:
- UD PCS Professional Development noncredit programs
- Customized programs for your organization
- Program eligibility is considered on a case-by-case basis by the Delaware Department of Labor.
- Questions? Contact us at email@example.com.
2. Notify your employer of your intentions to participate in Elevate Delaware.
3. Submit the Employment & Training Services Request form at de.gov/detservicesrequest.
4. Create a Delaware JobLink account at joblink.delaware.gov.
For more information, contact Elevate Delaware:
- Website: https://labor.delaware.gov/divisions/employment-training/elevate-delaware/
- Phone: 302-453-4350
- Live Chat: vocal.delaware.gov
Also Applies to Customized Learning Programs
Elevate Delaware funds can also be used for customized learning programs created and hosted specifically for eligible organizations with 51 or fewer employees. Click here to learn more about working with UD Professional and Continuing Studies customized learning programs.