Great News! The Delaware legislature established the Elevate Delaware program to provide up to $10,000 to individuals for approved noncredit programs.
$1,500,000 in funds have been allocated for Elevate Delaware, and payments are made on a first-come, first-served basis.
If you meet program eligibility requirements, you could complete a professional development noncredit program from the University of Delaware at no cost to you!
Elevate Delaware will provide up to $10,000 to support:
- Payments for noncredit professional development/training programs
- Basic living expenses (if eligible)
You are eligible for Elevate Delaware if:
- You are employed full-time in Delaware
- Your employer employs less than 51 employees
- You or your employer is subject to Delaware income tax
- You are accepted for enrollment in an approved noncredit program
How to participate
For individuals who wish to be considered for Elevate Delaware funding, program eligibility is considered on a case-by-case basis by the Delaware Department of Labor.
- Identify the noncredit program(s) in which you wish to enroll by reviewing UD PCS Professional Development noncredit programs.
- Notify your employer of your intentions to participate in Elevate Delaware.
- Submit the DE Employment & Training Services Request form at de.gov/detservicesrequest.
- Create a Delaware JobLink account at joblink.delaware.gov.
- Register for your program of choice using the “Other payment method” option, indicating “Elevate Delaware” in the comments field of the online registration form.
- Questions? Contact UD PCS at email@example.com.
For more information, contact Elevate Delaware:
- Website: https://labor.delaware.gov/divisions/employment-training/elevate-delaware/
- Phone: 302-453-4350
- Live Chat: vocal.delaware.gov
|Elevate Delaware funding may apply to Customized/Organizational Learning programs
Delaware businesses and organizations are invited to work with UD Professional and Continuing Studies to facilitate customized training programs that may be eligible for funding through Elevate Delaware, created and hosted specifically for eligible Delaware organizations with 51 or fewer employees. Click here to learn more about working with UD Professional and Continuing Studies customized learning programs.