|WE’RE GOING VIRTUAL THIS YEAR — The 2021 Eastern Shore Medical Symposium will be held as a three-day live-online conference, Monday to Wednesday, June 21-23, 2021. Register now!|
Welcome to this year’s virtual symposium!
This year’s virtual event consists of pre-recorded sessions by our expert conference speakers followed by a live question-and-answer session after each presentation. The Tuesday and Wednesday morning workshops will be presented live, followed by a live question-and-answer session.
- Monday, June 21 — 8 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, June 22 — 7 a.m.- 12:30 p.m. — three concurrent workshops will be available
- Wednesday, June 23 —7 a.m.- 12:30 p.m. — three concurrent workshops will be available
- Click here for schedule and topics
Participants will have access to online conference materials. Details coming soon.
- Heather Bittner Fagan, MD, MPH, FAAFP
- Janis Bonat, DNP, CRNP
- Sarah Carmody, MBA
- Annette Mallory Donawa, PhD
- Lynn A. Fishlock, MEd
- Susan M. Parks, MD
- Robert L. Perkel, MD