- Conference Materials—bring a laptop
- Planning Committee
- Registration and Fees
The Eastern Shore Medical Symposium takes place at the newly-renovated Rehoboth Beach Convention Center, Rehoboth Beach, Delaware.
Located just three blocks from the Atlantic Ocean and Rehoboth Beach Boardwalk, the Rehoboth Beach Convention Center is conveniently located in the heart of the downtown resort district. The convention center is just a short walk to hotels, shops and amazing restaurants and eateries and offers many complimentary amenities, including Wi-Fi.
- Climate control—Please bring a jacket or sweater to the conference, as the room is air conditioned and temperature may vary. In addition, banquet chairs are provided for seating. You may want to bring a seat cushion for added comfort.
- Bring your laptop—All conference materials will be provided electronically. Please plan to bring a fully charged laptop to the conference each day. A limited number of electrical outlets will be available as backup.
- Parking—Limited free parking is available at the Rehoboth Beach Convention Center. A conference parking pass will be provided with your registration materials. If you are parked in the convention center lot after conference hours, you must pay to park.
On-site participation guidelines — This on-site program follows UD health protocols designated for UD events, no matter the location on or off campus. Full vaccination continues to be encouraged for all participants. Guidelines are subject to change in accordance with UD health guidelines in effect at the time of this program’s start date. For details, visit https://www.udel.edu/home/coronavirus/.
Bring a laptop — To access the electronic conference materials, please bring a fully charged laptop or other device to the conference each day. A limited number of electrical outlets will be available as backup.
- Heather Bittner Fagan, MD, MPH, FAAFP
- Janis Bonat, DNP, CRNP
- Sarah Carmody, MBA
- Annette Mallory Donawa, PhD
- Lynn A. Fishlock, MEd
- Susan M. Parks, MD
- Robert L. Perkel, MD