The Professional and Continuing Studies ACCESS Center provides free academic advisement, career exploration and counseling, and credit registration assistance for current Continuing Education Non-Degree (CEND) and Graduate College Non-Degree (GCND) students, prospective UD students, and members of the community. Advisors are available to help you achieve your educational and career goals.
We are here for you!
- Current UD Continuing Education Non-Degree and Graduate College Non-Degree students
- Students interested in an undergraduate or graduate degree at UD
- Returning UD students
- Prospective transfer students
- Academically dismissed students
- High school students
- Individuals seeking career exploration/counseling
- UD employees
- Delaware residents interested in the Over-60 Program
Find out what the ACCESS Center has to offer:
- Academic advisement in choosing a University of Delaware program, including assistance with course selection and registration
- Unofficial transcript evaluation and curriculum review for prospective transfer students
- Credit course registration for Continuing Education Non-Degree and Graduate College Non-Degree students and matriculated students taking online courses
- Career exploration and counseling, including administration of career inventories
- Information and assistance with the University’s admission and readmission process
- Information and assistance with UD resources and student services
- Information on UD policies and procedures
Explore your options! Contact us for an appointment.
UD Professional & Continuing Studies ACCESS Center
501 South College Ave.
Newark, DE 19716
The ACCESS Center is currently operating remotely. To schedule an appointment or make any inquiries, please email email@example.com.
Monday-Friday – 8 a.m.–5 p.m.