The Professional and Continuing Studies ACCESS Center provides free academic advisement, career exploration and counseling, and credit registration assistance for current University of Delaware Continuing Education students and members of the community. Advisors are available to help you achieve your educational and career goals.
We are here for you!
- Current UD Continuing Education students
- Students interested in an undergraduate or graduate degree at UD
- Returning UD students
- Prospective transfer students
- Academically dismissed students
- High school students
- Individuals seeking career exploration/counseling
- UD employees
- Delaware residents interested in the Over-60 Program
Find out what the ACCESS Center has to offer:
- Academic advisement in choosing a University of Delaware program, including assistance with course selection and registration
- Unofficial transcript evaluation and curriculum review for prospective transfer students
- Credit course registration for Continuing Education students and matriculated students taking online courses
- Career exploration and counseling, including administration of career inventories
- Information and assistance with the University’s admission and readmission process
- Information and assistance with UD resources and student services
- Information on UD policies and procedures
Explore your options! Contact us for an in-person or phone appointment.
UD Professional & Continuing Studies ACCESS Center
501 South College Ave.
Newark, DE 19716
The ACCESS Center is currently operating remotely. To schedule an appointment or make any inquiries, please email email@example.com.
Monday-Friday – 8 a.m.–5 p.m.