The University of Delaware provides an on-site location for members of the University community as well as the general public to take standardized tests offered by the Educational Testing Service.
Register for Tests
Call the telephone number or visit the website for the respective test listed below.
Computer Based Testing Center Location
The University’s Computer Based Testing Center (CBTC) is located on the second floor of Alison Hall (ALS) in Room 218. The best way to access the CBTC is from Academy Street through the wheelchair accessible entrance off of the horseshoe driveway.
- Telephone: 302-831-6717
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
UD Shuttle Bus Route
- North South Academy Street Route (use the Perkins Student Center stop)
- North South College Avenue (use the Morris Library stop)
- Convenient parking is available in the Perkins Garage, also on Academy Street.
The Computer Based Testing Center is closed through March 21 and is scheduled to reopen March 23.
- Monday: 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Tuesday: 8 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8 a.m.-2 p.m
- Friday: 7 a.m./8 a.m.-1 p.m./2 p.m. (only on Fridays when testing is being administered. Please call ahead.)
- Saturday: 7 a.m.-Noon/5 p.m.
The following tests are offered regularly:
- GRE: Call 1-800-GRE-CALL (1-800-473-2255) or go to www.ets.org/gre
- GRE Subject Test: Call 1-800-GRE-CALL (1-800-473-2255) or go to www.ets.org/gre
- Praxis: Call 1-800-853-6773 or go to www.ets.org/praxis
- TOEFL: Call 1-800-GO-TOEFL (1-800-468-6335) or go to www.ets.org/toefl
- Be sure to have proper identification when you arrive for your test. ID requirements vary by test, so please check to determine what is needed for your test. You will not be admitted without it.
- No items are to be brought into the testing facility with you. Scratch paper and pencils are provided. Lockers are available in the CBTC lobby for you to store any personal items, such as food and drink, if necessary.