- May 16 – Student submits the following to guidance counselor:
- Student Information page
- Two letters of recommendation from teachers
- Achievement Test and Academic Rank form
- May 18 – Guidance counselor completes Achievement Test and Academic Rank form provided by the student.
- May 18-20 – Principal or designee selects finalist nominees and alternates. Submit the following:
- May 23 – Registrations due to UD PCS Governor’s School staff
- Late May – Welcome packet emailed to students
Visual and Performing Arts Program
- May 2 – Student sends resume and additional materials to principal or designee.
- May 4-6 – Principal or designee selects finalist nominees and alternates and submits registration form.
- May 9 – Submit the following to Jessica Netta, email@example.com:
- Nominees form
- Student resumes and supporting materials
- Early June – Finalists announced to students; welcome packets emailed to students