Degrees & credit courses
UD is for you
The University of Delaware has a great tradition of excellence, tracing its origins to the founding of Francis Alison’s academy in 1743 and growing into the research-intensive, technologically advanced institution of today. Through Professional and Continuing Studies, the University of Delaware extends its vast resources, research, technology and knowledge to you!
- Earn your degree through part-time study
- Take courses online
- Take an individual UD class
- Academic credit certificates
- Programs in Southern Delaware
- High school students
- Do you need academic advisement?
Taking a UD credit course
You don’t have to become formally admitted to the University of Delaware in order to register for credit courses, including distance learning courses. Learn more…
Hear from UD students and grads
Christian L. Kervick
“Early on in my career with the Delaware Criminal Justice Council, I realized that my first college degree in political science was a great foundation, but I didn’t have all the knowledge and theoretical background necessary for working in the criminal justice field.” [Read more…]
Margie Mayer Masino
“After originally enrolling at UD in the late 60s, I left after the first few semesters. There were so many distractions, and at the time, I was just not prepared to focus and do well in college. I’ve wanted to go back to college for at least the last twenty years. [Read more…]
“I have spent the majority of my adult life wearing one uniform or another for the U.S. Army—the largest portion as a paramedic. I always had the intention of pursuing my education; however, it actually took the combination of unlikely conversations, a deployment to Iraq, and a hard recovery from an injury… [Read more…]
- Teacher Leadership, M.Ed.
- Social Studies in World History, M.A.
- RN-to-BSN online (Bachelor of Science in Nursing/BSN)
- Public Administration (Master of Public Administration/MPA)
- Premedical Post-Baccalaureate Undergraduate Certificate
- Master of Business Administration, MBA
- Master of Arts in Liberal Studies
- Engineering, Electrical & Computer, MSECE
- Economics and Entrepreneurship for Educators, M.A.
- Dietetic Internship, post-baccalaureate internship
- Cybersecurity (Master of Science in Cybersecurity)
- Certificate of Business Essentials
- Associate in Arts Online