Degrees & credit courses
UD is for you
The University of Delaware has a great tradition of excellence, tracing its origins to the founding of Francis Alison’s academy in 1743 and growing into the research-intensive, technologically advanced institution of today. Through Professional and Continuing Studies, the University of Delaware extends its vast resources, research, technology and knowledge to you!
- Earn your degree through part-time study
- Take courses online
- Take an individual UD class
- Academic credit certificates
- Programs in Southern Delaware
- High school students
- Do you need academic advisement?
Taking a UD credit course
You don’t have to become formally admitted to the University of Delaware in order to register for credit courses, including distance learning courses. Learn more…
- Teacher Leadership, M.Ed.
- Social Studies in World History, M.A.
- RN-to-MSN online (Master of Science in Nursing/MSN)
- RN-to-BSN online (Bachelor of Science in Nursing/BSN)
- Public Administration (Master of Public Administration/MPA)
- Premedical Post-Baccalaureate Undergraduate Certificate
- Master of Business Administration, MBA
- Health Services Administration, MSN
- Engineering, Electrical & Computer, MSECE
- Economics and Entrepreneurship for Educators, M.A.
- Dietetic Internship, post-baccalaureate internship
- Cybersecurity (Master of Science in Cybersecurity)
- Certificate of Business Essentials
- Associate in Arts Online
- Adult Gerontology: Clinical Nurse Specialist, MSN