UD Professional and Continuing Education Opportunity Fairs
Skill enhancement and continuing education
Attend the UD Professional and Continuing Education Opportunity Fair
Explore relevant and accessible courses, certificate programs and graduate degree programs, online and in-person opportunities. Please register to attend this event by calling 302-831-7600, or RSVP online.
- Take a course
- Complete a graduate or professional certificate
- Earn a graduate degree
- Not sure where to start?
- Moving into retirement?
A 25% tuition discount will be offered to transitioning professionals
- ACCT 800: Financial Reporting and Analysis
- BUAD 820: Statistical Data Analysis for Business
- BUAD 870: Leadership and Organizational Behavior
- ENTR 654: Introduction to Entrepreneurship
Contact Denise Waters, Director, Recruitment & Admissions, Graduate & MBA Programs, email@example.com, 302-831-4626 for a complete listing of available courses and more information on the Pathways Program.
UD offers 22 graduate certificate programs, including:
- Bioinformatics & Computational Biology
- Composite Materials
- Railroad Engineering
- Renewable Energy Engineering & Policy
- Also of interest—Alternative Routes to Teacher Certification
Please see the Academic Credit Certificates website for a complete listing of graduate certificates.
Professional development certificate programs involve practical, concentrated study of a specific professional area to help you change careers, explore a new field, gain credentials for career enhancement, acquire practical new skills and knowledge.
UD Professional and Continuing Studies certificate program faculty and adjunct instructors combine strong academic credentials with extensive real-world experience in management, training, and the professions. They bring a wealth of experience gained from working and/or consulting with Fortune 500 companies, small businesses, and not-for-profit organizations. Through exams, quizzes, discussions, presentations and capstone projects, participants are assessed throughout the program duration for their acquired knowledge and are awarded Continuing Education Units or CEUs.
Discount on noncredit certificates
A 20% discount on the regular certificate fees will be offered to transitioning professionals.
UD offers numerous professional certificates, including:
- Analytics: Optimizing Big Data
- Business Analyst
- Clinical Trials Management
- ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- Management Essentials for Engineers and Scientists
- Paralegal and Advanced Paralegal
- Project Management
- Senior Fitness Training Specialist
- Social Media Marketing Strategy
UD offers a total of more than 200 doctoral, master’s degree, dual degree, interdisciplinary and online graduate programs. Featured offerings include:
- Accounting MS
- Biotechnology PSM
- Chemistry & Biochemistry MA, MS
- Cybersecurity MS (in-person and online)
- Engineering graduate programs (part-time)
- Entrepreneurship and Design MS
- MBA (in-person and online)
Please see the Graduate Programs website or attend a Professional and Continuing Education Opportunity Fair for more information.
The University of Delaware’s ACCESS Center helps returning adult students achieve their educational and career goals. ACCESS provides career exploration services, educational planning and assistance with University processes and procedures. Call 302-831-8843 to make an appointment or visit the ACCESS Center website.
Osher Lifelong Learning Institutes at the University of Delaware are membership organizations for adults 50 and over to take classes, teach and exchange ideas. No exams or grades, just learning for fun. Osher programs are offered in:
RSVP for this free event!
March 23, 2016, UD STAR Campus
3-7 p.m., 550 S. College Avenue, Newark
>> REGISTER NOW