Fall 2020 Professional Development Programs
Live-Online Virtual Information Sessions
August 17-20, 7-8 p.m.
Looking to change careers, gain credentials to advance in your job, or acquire practical new skills?
- Learn more — Speak with instructors and ask questions about the programs you’re interested in.
- Information session discount — All attendees of the Virtual Information Session(s) receive a one-time 10% discount when registering for most programs listed on this page. RSVP and participate in at least one of the following sessions for instructions on applying the discount!*
|PARTICIPATE IN SOCIAL MEDIA CONTEST TO WIN DISCOUNTS!*
Monday, August 17, 7-8 p.m.
Tuesday, August 18, 7-8 p.m.
- Business Analysis
- Clinical Trials Management (online)
- Coding Bootcamp* (.NET/C# or Java)
- Microsoft Excel (fundamentals to advanced)
Wednesday, August 19, 7-8 p.m.
- Project Management Certificate
- Social Media Marketing (online—fundamentals to advanced)
- Telehealth Coordinator (online)
Thursday, August 20, 7-8 p.m.
- IT Project Management
- Occupational Safety (entry-level to managerial)
- Paralegal Institute (Paralegal Certificate, Advanced Paralegal Seminar Series)
* Only one discount or scholarship award can apply per registration. Programs not eligible for Information Session discount: Coding Bootcamp.
Free Test Prep Workshops
- GMAT Free Strategy Session — ONLINE — July 7, Sept. 16, Oct. 7 — FREE!
- GRE Free Strategy Session — ONLINE — Aug. 5, Sept. 1, Sept. 2 — FREE!
- LSAT Free Strategy Session — ONLINE — July 28, Sept. 10, Oct. 6 — FREE!
Power Up Your Career—free online seminars
Career and personal strategies to help you navigate the current economy
- Gearing Up for a Potential Job/Career Shift Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic
- Establishing Your Social Media Presence
- Networking, Locating and Applying for Positions
- Acing the Virtual Interview
- Why Writing Email Is a Skill and Why It Matters
- Resiliency in Personal and Professional Setbacks
- How to Speak Up in Meetings and When to Hold Back
- Building Relationships through Storytelling
- Learn more or RSVP now!