New and prospective students
Thinking about returning to school?
If you’re a new, re-entering, or prospective student, the ACCESS Center can help address any concerns you may have about University processes and procedures, and college in general. We can provide you with an introduction to academic programs, policies, procedures, and a guide to resources and opportunities for study at the University of Delaware.
- Discover University degree options and resources
- Identify your goals and develop a plan to achieve them
- Receive unofficial evaluation of transcripts
- Help choosing majors and courses
- Explore new careers
- Learn more about yourself through free computerized career assessment tools
- Develop a personal career plan
How to get started
Make an advisement appointment by calling 302-831-8843. Daytime, evening, and telephone appointments are available. Click here for location and hours.